it may sound like a blessing, but its worrying me...

since 2 weeks before i found out i was pregnant (the whole reason i tested) i have been sick. mostly just queezy, but the last few weeks have been throwing up as well. i am just 10weeks (today) & woke up without any sign of even slight upset stomach. no nausia, no vomiting, no anything. it may sound like a great thing, but for some reason losing the one major symptom of my pregnancy (that has already had complications) is really concerning me. is it normal to have the morning sickness subside so early or is there a chance i am losing my symptoms due to complications?? i know its morbid to think, but every little thing makes me think i am miscarrying...& this just tops that fear for some reason...what do you think? when did your morning sickness subside??

WannabeMommy87

Asked by WannabeMommy87 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• morning sickness will come and go basically the whole time.
    no need to worry unless there is BAD cramping and RED bleeding, NOT pink.
    you are completely fine.
    find something to relax you. stress is NO good for you or baby.
    =]
    good luck and congrats =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• No, your are more than likely just having a "good" day or you have made it through morning sickness! Congrats! =) If it keeps worrying you call your doctor. There's no need to stress when your pregnant if you can prevent it.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 10:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• no that same thing is happening with me am 10 weeks to and i fill fine know but at frist i was way sick its fine dont worry.
    kayla1626

Answer by kayla1626 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Usually around 12 weeks it goes away. I think you are doing fine. Consider yourself lucky I was unlucky in the fact I had for the first four months and then if I happen to eat anything sweet(fruit) in the morning during my entire pregnancy I would throw-up.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2009