What do i do??

Hi Today i am 3 Months Pregnant!
Im Having a little Boy My Babys Father
Is Not around He lives Awhile away form Me!
The question is Should i move with him
For the baby's Sake? Or stay here With my Family
&& there Suport??

Salcido_Love

Asked by Salcido_Love at 10:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Three months today? then aren't you only 13 weeks? you cant possibly know you're having a boy at 13 weeks. unless im doing math wrong. which i guess is possible. but i dont think so.
    4.33 weeks in a month
    times three
    is 12.99
    right?
    yeah.
    i dont think this is a real question.
    but in case it is.
    stay with the family. if he REALLY cares that you are having a baby he will find a way to make it possible to move closer.
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• my baby daddy and me move bye my fam. amd now we are married
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• well i think you should move with him and make a happy home.. good luck :)
    andreandalton

Answer by andreandalton at 10:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• It all depends on your guys relationship with eachother. A child is never a good reason to move with someone. I have 2 children by 2 different guys and with my first son his dad was only supportive til i had our son then he stopped being there and started f^ckin up!

I moved out of my place to be with him. It turned out to be a disaster! I am a single mother to two boys and believe me a child does not bring two people together unless they truly want to be together. Why dont you tell him he needs to move to be closer to you! if your family is there for you and is supportive then i highly suggest you stay with your family! I know it can be hard living with family but they are almost always the best support you will find!
    The least he can do is move closer to you. if he isnt willing and isnt in the picture. so be it.
    Being a single mother is hard but not impossible! Im about to have my 3rd child. Im single and only 21
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 2:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2009