When are you going to stop??

Hating on me, stalking me, and posting nasty grams in my questions. I have just as much right to be here as you do. I have just as much right to not be bashed as anyone else. Why do you insist on hurting me like this? Don't you think that I have enough to deal with? Do you think that you are actually helping me or are you so cold heartedly DEAD that you can't fathom what I am going through? I hate you. I hate what you are doing to me and most of all, I hate what you represent to my kids: discrimination. If rights aren't good enough for them then they sure as he^^ aren't good enough for you! Rot in He^^.

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Answered at 12:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 by: Anonymous
    lol someone needs some happy pills

I'm sure this is exactly the kind of thing that is so hurtful! Why does anyone feel it necessary to post an answer like this? When did it become OK in our society to deliberately try to make someone feel bad? I really wish that people who chose to ues the "Anonymous" button would actually READ the disclaimer by it.

"Check this box if you want this answer to appear anonymously. If you answer anonymously, please make sure your answer is nice, honest, and respectful. Any disrespectful anonymous answers will be removed and your account may be suspended or even canceled."

I, for one, am going to start reporting people who use that button and DON'T follow the guidelines that go with it. You may be anonymous to us, but you aren't to CM!

(((((HUGS))))) Babylove! I'm on your side and here if you need anything!
    BearsMommy

Answer by BearsMommy at 11:56 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• what did you do?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:42 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• yeah what did you do and who are you talking about
    Anonymous

• sOoo... i may be a little slow on the uptake. but i must've missed smething.

uhmm.. what happened?
    Anonymous

• OK, I think we have a mommy on a rampage here.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• If you need to talk pm me! Sounds like something happened that we are not aware of.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I posted this in answers and got an idiot bashing me.

This situation is very hard on me and my kids and I can't stand it anymore!

Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• don't worry too much, Karma is a bitch babylove. keep fighting for your children!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I do not now what you are going through. But feel free to message me!! I am open to chat!
    Jamie8788

Answer by Jamie8788 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Thanks ladies -
    I am wracking my brain trying to help them, I need support so I come on here to get input and this biotch comes on and makes me feel lower than dirt. I live my life for my kids - trying to better their lives each and every day. I have health problems too and most days I can't walk but that doesn't stop me from being there for them! I don't need condemnation. I am not guilty of anything unless you can be guilty of loving your child too much.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 4, 2009