Which way works best for you?

When it comes to losing weight

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 10:58 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Add protien to your daily meals, and add a protien shake in the morning and in the afternoon. Have 5 to 6 small meals a day, start light free weights, and walking. Depending how much you want to lose, do your workouts 2 to 4 times a week for 1/2 hour and build it up to 5 to 6 times a week and up to an hour. Start slow...and each week add a little more time. Good luck :) you can do it!!!
    ChrissyH

Answer by ChrissyH at 11:12 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Aint found anything yet lol,but I will let you know when I do
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i have a fast metabolism.. so that's never been an issue with me..

although, i wish there were some ways for me to gain weight -____-. there's hardly anything on that.
    the fact that i'm always so super skinny makes me look malnourished, and younger than i really am.

i hate that.
    Anonymous

• Eating healthy foods and exercising. It's free and it never fails.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 11:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have been meeting weekly with 2 friends for weigh ins and we have a contest going: the first one to lose 10% of her body weight gets a pedicure and babysitting from the other two. It hasn't been fast, and we've had our pitfalls, but we are all slowly losing and feeling better and better each day! We are all just eating better and exercising more and sharing what does work. Like I eliminated full fat flavored coffee creamer and replaced it with vanilla soymilk in my coffee, one of the other friends now does this too. I also have another friend that I walk with a few times a week. For me, its all about the peer pressure!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2009