I don't want to pressure my husband to have sex with me during ovulation, but he has such a low sex drive. Any suggestions?

I have heard stories of women who approached their husband with "Ok, it's baby making time". That would be a complete turn-off for me and would stress my husband and cause "physical" problems for him. But I can't seem to get my hubby to have sex with me during the one week that it matters. We already work conflicting schedules and I have to take off work to do the deed. I sell lingerie, so playing the sex kitten and dressing up is not a problem. But lately he's been so stressed out with work that he's not in the mood. I'm so lost.

Butrcup98

Asked by Butrcup98 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• the best thing to do is not say anything and keep trying....what else can you do?
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would just give him a massage or have a bath together to relax. He might get stressed if he feels he has to have sex. Once he is relaxed he might be more receptive. My husband is better if he doesn't know I am ovulating because he doesn't feel pressured. However, we have been through times when he was so stressed he had no desire. What can you do? It is frustrating but things seem to calm down and work out if you give it time. However I am not saying that it is easy to wait. I am always sad when I know we haven't done it at the right time so I know that month was a bust. Hang in there. I am in the same boat!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on May. 11, 2009