CAN I, IM I?

I CAME ON MY PERIOD LAST MONTH (MARCH) N IT LASTED FOR 4 DAYS..(IT REALLY ALWAYS STAY 5) AND THE WHOLE TIME IT WAS BROWN.. THE 1ST DAY IT WAS LIGHT BUT STILL BROWN.. THEN THE NEXT DAY IT WAS VERY LIGHT I USED A PANTYLINER..THE 3RD DAY IT WAS LIGHT AND THE 4TH DAY IT WAS LIGHTER AGAIN I USE A PANTYLINER. IM A BIG FAN OF MCDONALDS SO I EAT IT EVERYDAY..I ALWAYS GET A BIG MAC OR NUGGETS BUT THE LAST 2 WEEKS I'VE BEEN GETTIN' DOUBLE FISH 3 TIMES A DAY..I MEAN I CRAVE SO BAD FOR THEM.. IS IT ALL IN MY HEAD OR CAN I BE??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• u go to school? what kind...highschool? college? please tell me it is college
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:10 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• First of all you really need to stop eating Mcdonald's every day...That is unhealthy!! and if you are that is bad for.............. A big mac every day, I can't even imagine. I would go see a doctor if you are concerned, but I don't think so, cravings don't start that soon in my opinion.
    Anonymous

• IM JUST SAYIN I DONT EVEN EAT FISH BUT I GET WHAT YOUR SAYIN..
    Anonymous

• Sorry I really wasn't trying to be rude... Do you really eat McDonalds every single day though? If you are trying to conceive you should really be eating more healthy, and are you on prenatal vitamins??
    Anonymous

• NO VITAMINS BUT NOT EVERYDAY BUT ALMOST..I GO TO SCHOOL AND MCDONALDS IS THE ONLY FAST FOOD PLACE AROUND..
    Anonymous

• Well you can buy prenatal vitamins at the store. If you are trying to conceive, you should be taking them. Pack a lunch, something healthier. Sandwich, apple, juice...something you like that doesn't take long to make. Good Luck. You need to watch that documentary about the man that ate McDonalds everyday for a month, and see what happens to him. He practically has a heart attack. And he was very healthy before he started the experiment. It changed my mind about FAST food for LIFE!!
    Anonymous

• what does mcdonalds have to do with your period??
    the ONLY way to know if you are pregnant or not is to TAKE A PREGNANCY TEST.
    nobody on here can tell you if you are based on the knowledge you eat very unhealthily especially for someone trying to conceive
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2009