How would you feel about this?

My hubby is drinking well he told me that he would love to see 2 people just once his ex girlfriend and her first child, just to show them how different everything is at are house cause they been here before. and he wanted me to meet them and said no he doesn't want to have sex or anything he said his pecker is mine, well fine i guess but me i was quiet just thinking about this talk he is having and me i just thinking he is trying to show her how good she would of have it or am i just thinking to much now remember this is just a talk he had. what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Ever heard the song by American Rejects. " I hope my face gives you hell"
    there you go.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 11:31 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Sounds like he as unresolved issues.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he's proud of his accomplishments to me, proud of what you've done to the house (I'm assuming you've remodelled).
    I'm guessing he thinks they thought he'd never get it finished (whether it was him doing the work or the finances).
    He's proud and he's just talking... it's unlikley he'd ever invite them over there for real, it's just one of those random wish things most likely
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• really i have never heard that song.. and never heard of american rejects gesh i'm 30 is that old or what..lol..
    Anonymous

• Yep, unresolved issues. Maybe, he wants to show them how great he has it now, with you.
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 11:34 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• just wants to show her what a great life that he has, you should be proud that he wants to show her what she could have had (But what you do have) :) Don't think too much into it...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:35 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• mmmmmmmmm
    Anonymous

• No. If a man does this he has unresolved issues. My spouse NEVER wants to show off to his exes. It is the past, done, over. The present is what matters.

The past is that- past.

EVER FORWARD.
    Anonymous

• MMMMMMMMM is back. :(((((
    Anonymous

• Of course he wants to show her how well off is is now. What a great wife he has now, and what a great family. Haven't you ever wanted to run into an ex just so they could see what they walked away from him, and you know that they are hating themselves a little bit for it?
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 11:37 PM on Apr. 4, 2009