What 2 do with our monster children :P ?

My daughter weighed in at 8'15, 21 3/4in...at 27 months she is 40lbs, 37in. She's not overweight, perfectly healthy just a big girl, the size and intelligence of a 4 year old? What's sad is the Doc said she could reach 5'8 as an adult...i stopped at 5'2. Care to share your monster?

meli14k

Asked by meli14k at 11:38 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• ROFL - my son isn't done with his growing yet, he just turned 16, and is about a hair shy of 5ft 10 inches, wears a size 13 shoe, and can "palm" a size 5 soccer ball. When I put my hand up to his, palm to palm, my hand looks like I'm about 5 yrs old. We laugh that we don't know what worries us more, thinking he's going to grow into his feet and hands, or that he won't... ;-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My 5 year old (8lbs 5oz at birth and 22 1/2 inches) has slowed down with his growing (finally) he's 44 inches and about 45lbs.

My 3 year old (9lbs 5oz at birth and 21 1/2 inches) is 40 inches tall and only about 35lbs. Height predictors and old wive's tales put these two at about 6' fully grown.

My 2 year old (36 weeker, 7lbs, 20 inches) is only about 34 inches and 30lbs. Height predictors and old wive's tales put him at about 5' 6" fully grown. Poor guy. lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My son was 6 lbs 14 oz. when he was born 20 3/4 inches. He's almost 16 months now and I can't get his doctor to call me back to see when his next checkup is but at his 12 months check up he was 33 inches and 21 pounds. Right now he's about the size of my friends almost 2 year old daughter. I'm only 5'6 and his dad is about 6'0 so i'm sure he's going to be tall.
    bassyentihw

Answer by bassyentihw at 8:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2009