When your photo is taken for your driver's license, why do they tell you to smile?

If you are stopped by the police and asked for your license, are you going to be smiling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They never told me to smile
    Anonymous

• LMAO! Good question! And no, most people wouldnt be smiling. But I do! They are usually nice to you if youre nice to them first...unless its the end of the month and they are just trying to make quota lol. Poor cops...people always get so angry with them.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• they told my husband to smile
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:43 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• They didnt tell me to smile, i actually know that some states you arent allowed to smile anymore, so when i went for my new one i asked if i was allowed and the lady laughed and said, uh yeah sure if you want to i guess
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:49 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• lol, they told me to smile so I did, then they didnt take the picture until i quit smiling and i have the weirdest look on my face! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• because it's better than this.....Myspace Layouts
    Myspace Layouts
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Steff you crazy...lol....but they never told me to smile...as you can see from my pics i looove to cheese...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• lol steff
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• weird..here where i live they tell us NOT to smile..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Our DMV tells us to look straight at the camera with a straight face. They don't want smiles.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2009