Does this ever happen to anyone?

You answer a question and You hit the send button then feel kinda stupid. Better yet you answer a question and you thought it was good and everyone starts bashing you even the person who asked it. Has anyone had a fight on here? I am new to CM and I pretty much had one. It is sorta making me feel just like my EX = WOMEN SUCK. Not sure if the bashing is for me. ( Im not a wimp).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Get used to it. Women on here can be petty over really stupid stuff. I have been bashed for questions and answers. Let it roll off your shoulder. It is not worth it to allow it to bother you. They only do it to make their self feel better.
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 11:51 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• no matter what you say, someone on here will take offense to it and bash you at some point. thats just how it is when you have this many women together. Just ignore it :)
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yeah, sometimes a big breeze comes through and blows off my cap. I usually scratch my forehead while I'll look for the hat. It was cool in the shade.
    Anonymous

• Oh Thanks. That makes me feel good because I see you have the best answer alot! Its so funny but I feel like I am talking to a CM big wig. Please dont take wrong way. :)
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I usually try to let it roll of my shoulders, especially if it is someone who either isn't educated or is just trying to cause trouble. I have abnormal views on most things, so I get bashed alot too.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I've done that once but I was having a really crappy day,its wasn't on here it was on another site like this.
    MommaandStepMom

Answer by MommaandStepMom at 5:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2009