Ok, I have a problem with my chest

It seems as if no matter what I wear, somehow cleavage always shows. I think i have a really short upper body and I am a size 36DD now that I am breastfeeding. I buy camisoles and I even tie knots on the straps to pull the top up and cleavage still shows. If I wear a fitted T-shirt, it makes them look even bigger. What would work, other than a turtle neck or an extra big T-shirt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• *shrug* I've had this problem my whole life. Other girls can wear low cut shirts and not look over-revealing, but put the same shirt on me, and i feel like im showin all i've got! Honestly, all i can say is make sure you have a good bra, and just try on different shirts. Cami's are ALWAYS going to be a cleavage problem with us busty girls, and a tight shirt will make any breasts look bigger. It makes sense. Look for shirts that draw attention away from the chest: stay away from low-cut or too tight shirts.
    KeikoRose

Answer by KeikoRose at 12:33 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• put a tank top underneath your v neck shirt. I wish i had bigger boobs and i do breastfeed and they are still not as big as I want lol but a tank top would help cover a lil more
    jocemiah

Answer by jocemiah at 3:49 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i have this same problem and i have to agree with KeikoRose. a good bra and shirts that draw attention away from your bust. and also wearing tanktops under any shirt would help cover up any excess cleavage. but first things first .. you should find a bra that fits comffy and has good coverage. I went on a hunt for a bra to stop the same thing, and i've found a few really good ones that help to stop me from look like im going to spill out of my clothing. *good luck!.
    shanesxhotxmama

Answer by shanesxhotxmama at 6:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• always wear a tank top underneath. the only thing i have found that doesn't make my boobs look obnoxious is a tunic top, and even then it has to be just the right one.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 11:39 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• wear a tank top under your shirt that is what I do and have large breast and I do tend to have cleavage in just about eveything it is what it is and it's nothing to feel bad about. You could try a minimizer bra if it really bothers you
    lalasha

Answer by lalasha at 8:59 PM on Apr. 5, 2009