Is it back labor or just a back ache?

I am 31 weeks pregnant and I know you have the occasional back ache but this is ALL THE TIME and it is in the lower back region but only right on my spine. It hurts to do just about anything, I can barely walk and when I try to lay down it hurts worse to lay flat. I was just wondering if this was back labor or just nothing, please write me and tell me what you think or if you have had back labor I need answers!!!!

Kaylee22006

Asked by Kaylee22006 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If its only on one side it is probabaly just your growing baby pinching a nerve.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:17 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I haven't had back labor but my beat friend did and she said it started out like a dull enoying pain and just got worse as the day went by. By the time she decided to go to the hospital she could barely walk or talk because of the pain. I'm not sure if that helps but it doesn't sound too much like that. It sound like normal back pain that comes with pregnancy. If you are really worried i would call your dr. or labor and delivery and ask them. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2009