• In the Spotlight:

Are black people even considered a minority anymore? Or hispanics? Cause where I live white ppl are the minority.

Is it like that where you live?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, I live iin a small town in Idiana and, even if you count the college students, there are still moer hispanics then there are white people.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Where do you live Harlem, Compton . . East LA?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• where i live now.. yes... (im on an army base).....where i used to live... no way... white ppl were def. the minority
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Its kind of 50/50 here. Hell the hispanics are taking over so I don't even know anymore. It really depends on where you live. And anon 12:19 ...I don't know if I should take that as a joke or what...kinda wonder why you posted in anon.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• well i live in MD, and i guess it depends on whatever area you're living.

the part i live.. the majority of people here are black.. but in other parts, the majority are white.

& no. i do not believe black people are a minority as an overall national census type of thing.

but yes.... depends on where you live.. i feel like i'm the only asian in a 500 mile radius. haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• anon...:22... i'm from b-more md... how about u?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• to juliansmommy:

i live in district heights, md. ^__^. i gotta college friend in bmore.

-anon :22
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• juliansmommy, hold up.. i just talked to you!

i'm relsmom. XD haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I live in the slightly ghetto suburbs of Arkansas and we're one of only 4 white familys in a hugly prodominate black neighborhood. We get along with all of them and most are good Christan people I'm glad to live around. There's this one white family in the neighborhood that I don't care what race are you want to kill them. The whole lot of them are liars and theives and sluts and just horrible ppl.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I live in a predominately hispanic neighborhood. We have like 10% black and 15% white, and 2% Asian.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2009