how can i divide a girl and boys room????as far as decorating????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• i'm assuming they are young if so i would do this; paint the room a light blue with clouds. then on your daughters side i would go with butterflies and flowers (if she likes them or another animal she likes) on the boys side maybe some lizards, or bugs. and do the same with their bed sets so they match the walls. that way the kids feel like they have their "own" rooms because its not really just one general theme throughout the whole room. (at least they wont see it that way)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I did the cloud thing. It was really fun to paint. And I painted kites and airplanes in the sky. It's really cute!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My babies are 21months and 5months and share a room as well... We live in an apartment so we cant paint but I did the Fisher-Price Rainforest set with them both, My ss side is the green rainforest set and my dd is the pink rainforest set! Its looks really good! Im soooo ready for our house so I can decorate both rooms!!!!!!! But this will do for now lol...
    Adams-Momma

Answer by Adams-Momma at 1:46 AM on Apr. 5, 2009