Do they make boys jeans that are slim and long??

Do they make size boys jeans that are both long and slim? My ds has to wear adjustable jeans even with the slims to keep them up but eights getting to short., Many pairs of the eights are too short. I do not want to go to nines because then they will be to big. He does wear a belt at times.

Any other ideas on what to do?

spunkymomof3

Asked by spunkymomof3 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• YES! my brother use to and still does need them! lol... i honestly have no idea where to get them or anything like that though. and if it wasnt just after midnight on a sat. i would call my mom and ask her lol!!!!
    (she has church in the morning)
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 12:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• you need to find a brand that is slim to begin with. I know Crazy8.com there pants run slima nd you can get them in slims so you wouldnt have a problem going up a size.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 3:56 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I have two headed that way! So far, I've simply had to go up a size and cinch them in as much as I could.

My oldest is growing out of his 6's. (he's just turned 5) I bought them last year and had to cuff them, too (4's were way too short) and cinch them in tight. Now...they are getting too short and we haven't BUDGED the elastic bands!!

And those are 6 slims!!

My 3 year old is in the same boat! His 4T's are too short, but they're still pulled in as far as they can go!

Sorry...no solutions, but I know how you feel!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• montgomery wards kids store had them when I was growing up but now i dont even know if they are still in buisness. I wish I could find some. My 5 yr old is an 18 mo waist but in the length she has to have a 6. its a pain to have all her clothes altered. I can get slim but they still arent small enough if i get the ones that are long enough. even with a belt they fall down or are completly bunched all around her she cant stand it,lol! i would love to know where you find some!
    kyfiregirl

Answer by kyfiregirl at 1:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I've had good luck with Levis for my bean pole and I can often find them at TJ Maxx for a very reasonable price.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 5:28 PM on Apr. 5, 2009