Postpartum breaking out in hives

I'm two weeks postpartum and breastfeeding. Every time I itch myself or my dog jumps on me or silly little things of that sort, I get big welts. They itch and burn. If I don't scratch them, they go away after maybe an hour. Is this abnormal?

doubleyouteeeff

Asked by doubleyouteeeff at 12:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ur having an allergic reation to somthing call ur doc rite away and get it checked try to keep track when they come like wat u were touching are u using anything differnt like lotions or soap? things like that write them ina book and take them with u it could b something very easy to change if u have bathed ur dog latly it could b the soap u used on him/her
    cocobutt2002

Answer by cocobutt2002 at 2:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2009