Stomach Issues?

My stomach always hurts! It's either gas, diahrreah, cramps. It's been this way almost thourghout the whole pregnancy. Sometimes it hurts so bad with stomach cramps and diarrhea I cant leave my house for weeks on end. Im 37 weeks and its almost over at least I hope my stomach goes back to normal. Has anyone else feel like this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, I know how you feel. Last night my heartburn was so bad I was in tears; had to send hubby out at 2AM to buy me Tums because I ran out earlier in the day. Then I had to poo (sorry if it's TMI) and my gas pains were so horrible that I just wanted to die!
    You've only got a few weeks left though! You'll make it!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I just had heartburn real bad when I was preggo. If that is the case, you can ask your dr to prescribe u a low dose of prevacid. I worked at a pharmacy for 5 yrs & it is ok to take while preggo. Its almost over though.You will get through it & have a beautiful baby soon
    jocemiah

Answer by jocemiah at 2:45 AM on Apr. 5, 2009