When was your last "pregnancy scare"?

How did you feel? Happy sad, scared both? I had one this a few months ago. 3 months and no period, turned out to be a hormone thing where I found out that without extensive medication I couldn't get pregnate agian.....now I think I want one just cause I was told I couldn't.

How did you react the last time you thought maybe?...I was seriously pissed at first. I have one and wanted to wait a long time if ever for another one. Now I"m not so sure....

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 12:55 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 2 mos ago. AF was a month late and I was bloated, sicky feeling. Guess stress just caused all of it, cause dh had just lost his job. But dh and I decided if I was, I would ask for c-section to get tubal ligation! I was nervous lol, as I have a 3 yo & 16 mo, but also excited...now it's sparked up that baby envy!! But at the same ti me i'm thinking i must be crazy for wanting another so soon...
    sorry about your news, and i hope things work out for you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• all January and February I didn't have a period. I was scared to death because I've had a back surgery and have been on major pain medication.
    It turned out to be stress from starting at a new school.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• about 38wks ago...now im about to pop a girl out.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:23 AM on Apr. 5, 2009