• In the Spotlight:

I wanted to know I start my period tomorrow but we are also ttc I have had no cramps like I normally do but its weird my boobs are so sore so I am wondering if I could be pregnant? I feel so bloated please help me out?

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Thats one way i found out, i was due for my period but i didnt have any cramping, i was bloated and my boobs hurt so bad when i took off my bra. i tested first thing the next morning and TADA it was positive! plus my roommate and fiance told me that i was, i was more moody, and i complained about his driving, and as a nursing student i couldnt stand blood anymore, it made me so sick!
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 1:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• unfortunately one of the symptoms of your period coming and pregnancy alike is sore breasts....the progesterone is what causes it so it is almost impossible to tell the difference......GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 2:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• take a test tommorow coz ur meant to take it the day ur due on your period and see what it comes up with,good luck and keep me posted
    MommaandStepMom

Answer by MommaandStepMom at 5:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• like Miracles said.. the pregnancy symptoms and the period symptoms are always so similar that it makes it hard to really say. You certainly COULD be pregnant, but then again you could Not also. I would take the test on the day you miss your period! I've had no cramps when my period was a couple days late.. but never had no cramps and had my period come on time. Take a test and let us all know!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2009