I feel so much pressure in my head that my eyes feel as if they are going to pop, what is going on?

It feels like a dull headache with alot of pressure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Health

• Sinus infection maybe
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• OMG I just had this cold. Give it a few days.....that sucks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Sounds like a sinus infection. Do you feel more pressure when you bend over? I just recovered from a really bad one earlier last month and let me tell you, it was horrible! The pressure radiated all around the left side of my face including my ear, jaw, head, eyes, nose, etc. The pain was so bad in my jaw area it felt like a really bad toothache. The doctor said it was merely a sinus infection and was cured with antibiotics. I am not one to go to the doctor unless I'm in a great deal of pain and NOTHING is helping. But, with this infection, I did go and got it treated. I would for sure do the same if I were you.
    joannakitler

Answer by joannakitler at 1:37 AM on Apr. 5, 2009