Why 2??

Why are all the questions being deleted?? Aren't we all "grown" women? Why tattle and get questions deleted??...

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• bow chicka bow wow.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:55 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Why post questions that you know violate the rules and guidelines?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I deleted my "shark" question, because it was starting too much drama. I posted it for "fun" but other's couldn't handle it and started telling me to shut-up! It was my question so I took it away, some gals just can't play nice.
    Anonymous

• anon :46.. what violates rules?? why be so stuck up?? this is the "just for fun"... have some damn fun!! ♥

anon :46 "2" .. i thought ur shark ? was funny
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Really who cares. Sometimes they get deleted without being reported. And personally Id never report a question. If you dont like it, simply move on. And I really hate when a person answers it then reports it. lmao
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:49 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• When ppl are bored they look for excitement aka drama. kinda sad but true.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Isn't the question digging for drama? lol some strive for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• For real....... :)
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 1:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• anon - I hope my answer didn't make you delete your shark question - I hit enter by mistake when I was trying to move my mouse, I was posting the rest of it saying that I hope that those figures re-assured you that there wasn't anything really to worry about and that it was pretty safe, but before I could submit that part, the post was gone.

I hope what I said didn't bother you, like I said, it was meant to reassure you that it was safe :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• DON'T DELETE your questions!!! at least select a best answer and close it. It causes other moms to think someone is reporting them. Now I won't even ask one for fear that it will get deleted lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2009