My hubby has currently been on reduced hours at work and i need a job ,but i have been a stay at home mom for 6 years now and companies want people who have recent work experience so please help i need something to do AT HOME FOR NO!!!! MONEY ?PLEASE HELP ME

I DO MEAN NO MONEY WE BARELY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO FEED OURSELVES LET ALONE PUT ANY MONEY DOWN ON STARTING A BUSINESS AND I KNOW THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING OUT THERE I HAVE 2 KIDS AND WE ARE ABOUT TO LOSE EVERYTHING I SERIOUSLY NEED HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• Paper route, after school care are things you can do. If you want internet work, I would try writing articles and submitting them. Google search "calls for content" and "make money submitting articles."
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Babysit friends kids - put an add in paper. They could bring kids to your house. When I have had a sitter in past I have paid 12- 15 hour for 2 kids. My third doesnt count hes almost 10.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:33 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I have a huge (and growing) list of home jobs. Most are free, but a few companies will require you to pay for background, credit or drug tests but will tell you upfront, so check out all the fine print.

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Email me. Maybe I could work with you on the start up charges for my company!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:20 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• check this blog out all are free to join.http://thebestpaidsurveysites.blogspot.com/
    I also am hoping to get in with kgb suppose to be going through training soon you might also want to check them out.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• oh another thing not sure if you hubby has tried but when my husband had his hours cut it's not unemployment but think it was underemployment or something and they helped to make up for the lost of hours. You may want to call your local employment agency.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• If you are still looking for something that is free to start email me at ashdbre@aol.com or catch me on aim ashdbre and I will tell you about the company that I am with
    Ashley Lee
    sagesmom724

Answer by sagesmom724 at 12:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2009