seperation anxiety with my 9 month old

im a SAHM and always have been with both my kids my daughter didnt go thru this but my son about a week ago started going crazy everytime i left him weather to the bathroom kitchen ect. he will scream as loud and cry as hard as he can and he wont stop till he see's me hes even started it at nite he will wake up 2 times a nite and it will take me an hour to get him back to sleep b4 this he was sleeping thru the nite fine i have tryied letting him cry it out but that doesnt work he has cryed for an hour anda half and even when he does go to sleep he will wake up and rite away start crying not even giving himself time to wake up to begin with he does it at nap time as well i just dont know wat to do anymore im going nuts with him crying like this everyday i love him to death and i know hes not sick or hurt but the only way to get him to stop is holding him and being with him and talking to him doesnt help either ive tried

cocobutt2002

Asked by cocobutt2002 at 1:58 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It is a stage. My son and all my friends' kids are doing the same thing. We all have kids close to the same age. Some of us are SAHMs and others are working moms and ALL of the kids are behaving the same way. They will grow past it. It's driving me nuts too...especially now that he can follow me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• my son is 8 mths old doing the same thing lol it is just a phase. My son follows me around crying. I guess I have just gotten used to it. Dont baby him because it will not get better. let the phase run its course LOL
    jocemiah

Answer by jocemiah at 2:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2009