can i be pregnant

I have always had irregular periods. The more weight I gain the less periods I have in that yr , but last year was different even though I did not lose any weight my periods started on their own straight for 11 months now I'm late almost 2 months last cycle started on 2/13/2009 took a pregnancy test on 3/20/2009 and was neg was it too early but still no period could I be pregnant has it happened to any one I know I should take a test just afraid of being disappointed again

mommyttc

Asked by mommyttc at 2:05 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if youve had sex you can be pregnant take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• take another test. try not to get your hopes up before hand. if it comes back neg again and in a few days you still don't have your period i'd go to the doc and see if they will do a blood test. for someone women it wont show in their urine but will in the blood
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:14 AM on Apr. 5, 2009