TMI, but I am having a "downstairs" issue!

After sex with my husband, and only at that time, I get a really itchy, almost painful feeling right inside of my hoohah. I clean it after, of course, so that's not an issue. Anyone had this or know what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• this last anonymous answer was really rude! If that were to happen to me I might be a little freaked out, I definitely wouldn't want to hear negative remarks like that! People should just keep that to themselves.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Does he wear a condom? You may be allergic to the condom. If that isn't it, then you could have an infection
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• An abrasion maybe? Give yourself some time to heal or use some lube maybe.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Maybe you're allergic to his semen?

http://www.webmd.com/allergies/news/20061113/semen-allergies-helped-by-frequent-sex
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• If condom has lube maybe allergic to it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i dunno... thats weird (to me)... never heard of it... painful yes, when he gets in too deep, but itchy... i dunno... see a dr.??
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Go see your doctor. If it has beening happening for awhile and continues to happen you need to go see your doctor.
    Babydoll1015

Answer by Babydoll1015 at 2:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• All of the above g gave great answers, I'm just chiming in to reassure you that it could be one of those above.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• it's called a yeast infection maybe u should go to the doctor and get that gross ass shit checked out before u infect ur husband..thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2009