Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TMI, but I am having a "downstairs" issue!

After sex with my husband, and only at that time, I get a really itchy, almost painful feeling right inside of my hoohah. I clean it after, of course, so that's not an issue. Anyone had this or know what it could be?


Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

This question is closed.
Answers (9)
  • this last anonymous answer was really rude! If that were to happen to me I might be a little freaked out, I definitely wouldn't want to hear negative remarks like that! People should just keep that to themselves.

    Answer by LoniRae89 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

  • Does he wear a condom? You may be allergic to the condom. If that isn't it, then you could have an infection

    Answer by ronjwake at 2:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

  • An abrasion maybe? Give yourself some time to heal or use some lube maybe.

    Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

  • Maybe you're allergic to his semen?

    Answer by toriandgrace at 2:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

  • If condom has lube maybe allergic to it.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

  • i dunno... thats weird (to me)... never heard of it... painful yes, when he gets in too deep, but itchy... i dunno... see a dr.??

    Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

  • Go see your doctor. If it has beening happening for awhile and continues to happen you need to go see your doctor.

    Answer by Babydoll1015 at 2:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

  • All of the above g gave great answers, I'm just chiming in to reassure you that it could be one of those above.

    Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

  • it's called a yeast infection maybe u should go to the doctor and get that gross ass shit checked out before u infect ur husband..thanks.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2009