question. . .

so, i'm 5 weeks, my boobs are getting bigger, small twinges in my sides, major cravings, needing new pants soon. . .sleeping heavier. my boobs are pretty sore
too. but thats with the growing. . .i'm thinking??

is this normal to be so over done already?????
does it sound like twins??????
I've had two kids already, and nothing like this.
what do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with having 2 kids already your uterus is used to expanding and you will start to show earlier. DOn't worry about it, my friend had her 2nd baby and was showing at 2 months and I was having my first not showing at 4 months.. its all about how your body is adjusting to the baby. I wouldn't rule out twins cuz I'm not a doctor.. you should have an ultrasound soon to make sure.. but I wouldn't worry about it.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i felt that way with this one. its only one baby, but when i asked the doctor she told me to expect alot of things to happen earlier this time around. she compared it to stretching a balloon (not really liking that since it means my bodys like an inflated balloon..hehe) but that since its already been stretched it is easier to do it the second or third time around
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:56 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Usually with second or more kids we show at least way faster than our first. With my second I really showed a lot at four months and with my third at six months I looked like I was having more than two!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• im 5 weeks also, my boobs are killing me, i dont have major cravings, and my pants fit fine.. but its neat to hear what your going throught not that its the best for you but to see the differences in the pregnancies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• It could be twins, but honestly there's no way to know just yet. I was like that with my daughter, though. It was awful. I had sort of large breasts to begin with and when they started growing...ouch lol. But I would just recommend that you don't over exert yourself and make sure you eat well and stay hydrated to keep yourself and the baby healthy. Eat regularly to keep your strength up. Each pregnancy is different and if you have it this rough this early, who knows? It may get easier after your first trimester is over. I hope it is, for your sake, because mine was rough nearly the whole way through, but outside factors played a part in that, too. Take care and I hope you feel better soon mommy!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 9:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• no every pregnancy is different. I am pregnant with my third and am so exhausted already.... im in my 22nd week and have had morning sickness for a month but nothing in the beginning. I want sugar and soda like crazy... which I NEVER want to drink soda or eat sugar. thats just not something that I like... with my other 2 boys I have never had anything like this happen I have always felt great! So I am kind of convinced this one is a girl cause with my boys i was fine!
    But once they check for the heartbeat you will know....
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 1:38 PM on Apr. 5, 2009