What works for back acne?

My hubby has some "backne." He doesn't really care, but he said if I bought something, he'd use it. Is there a manly body wash that will work? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Something that always helped with my acne was tea tree oil (I believe walmart sells it, and if not, your local natural foods store will). Make sure you dilute it, and either dab it on his back with a cotton swab or spray it on and let it dry. Do this one to two times daily, and you should see some improvement.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I am working on my teen daughter's back right now. She has it terrible!!!
    I need to buy a cleanser for her, something that will dry it out, and something that will prevent scarring.
    I remember I had a problem as a teen and a dermatologist had to give me a prescription to clear it up.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:05 AM on Apr. 5, 2009