Have you ever got so caught up in daily distractions that you forgot to eat?

I was completely occupied with everything today and forgot to eat. I ate a portion of scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of bacon this morning. I laid down in bed tonight and my stomach felt so empty and was growling. It didn't even dawn on the that the only thing I ate was a measly breakfast early this morning. I was trying to think when the last time I ate was, and then I figured out why I couldn't remember! Because I hadn't ate anything since this morning. I'm going to pig out tonight to make up for today. It just shocks me that I forgot to eat. LOL. Waaayy too many things on my mind and too many distractions. Who forgets to eat? Seriously! I need a break from life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to do this all the time when my son was about 4 months or so. We would be going from the time we got up til when I went to sleep. He would always be feed but I wouldn't even think to feed myself.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:31 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I used to, before I had DD. She is a growing toddler and eats several times daily, and I usually try to eat with her.

I remember those days when I used to eat one meal a day. I don't know HOW I kept myself going! Now I get nauseous when I skip meals (nursing could have something to do with that too).
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:32 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Many times.
    Even after your children are grown and you are busy with things in your adult life you forget to eat.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I've done that quite a bit. Mostly it happens when I find out that DH it about to be coming back home from being out to sea. Then, I work like crazy to make my house look awesome for him. Or when I am having one of my chocolate parties.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 4:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I do it all the time, I have three little ones and it is all I can do to get them fed and keep the house clean that eating does not usually fit in my schedule. The only meal that I typically eat is dinner when the hubby comes home and even during that I have a hard time sitting down. It always seems like there is something else that I need to get done.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:21 AM on Apr. 6, 2009