Do you envy your DH's butt? LOL.

My DH has a fabulous booty. It's perfect. Not too manly, but not what you'd call feminine either. It's kinda like a unisex butt. Although a woman would look really good with it. It makes me so mad that I'm carrying a load of cottage cheese around, and his is in perfect shape. He's a man! Men don't ever care about the existence of their hiney's. They don't deserve such nice one's. It seems like a lot of men have better one's than women. I knew someone that dated a guy with a J-lo butt. LOL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL...it's funny you mention this.
    Yesterday at Home Depot my husband and I went to separate departments for our own things. I went looking for him and was about to give up when I looked ahead towards the exit where lawn and garden was and he was silhouetted in the doorway to walk out. I yelled his name across the store, like a fool....lol. When he came close enough he asked how I knew it was him from so far away and I told him that a man with a butt so fine as his is hard to miss! A few people looked our way, but I didn't care. And my husband, an extremely modest man, actually smiled at my compliment!
    Wowza!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:58 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• lmao @ you lol I agree, men don't deserve such nice butts.

DDs father has a nice booty too. He's Puerto Rican, so it is nice and round lmao
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:41 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• my DH has the amazing heart shaped butt - it is so high too. There is no reason for a mans a$$ to look that good.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I had butt envy also with my ex husband. I had pimples on my ass while his was all smooth and perfect.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:45 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Ah Gigi that's hilarious. I had a rash on my butt for like 4 months when I was pregnant. Official butt scratcher here. My butt is so out of shape.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i am extremely skinny with a butt that just, to me, looks huge for my body! my dh likes it though. he has NO assatall! i dont like much butt on a man, "butt" thats just me!
    sheilabug

Answer by sheilabug at 9:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2009