Do you remember that you are a woman?

So many of us get wrapped up in the title of mom that we forget there is a women in there too. My husband said this to me just today and I was thinking about it. He said "It is really important for mothers to remember that there is more to them than being a mother. That is only one aspect of the fabulous creature that is a mother." I know..he actually said those words. So, do you remember that you are woman too?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Fun silly answers. But seriously, Mom1Stepmom1 has a point. You gotta remember those little guys are only on loan and if you neglect the "woman" part of Mom, you're gonna have a lot of lonely years after the kiddos leave.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 5:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I try too...I also realize i'm a mother, student, worker.....I try to be as girly as possible-make up, hair all that stuff...

You have a very sweet husband, by the way.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:51 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Your husband seems like a very intelligent man. I think I've forgot that there was more to me than being everyone's everything, and forgetting about myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yes, I do. I take great pride in being a woman. I am so much more than a woman, I am alot all wrapped in one
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Can I have your husband? Seriously? I wish I had a man that would remind me of that.

No, there's no woman here, just mama. I'm a single mom, so its hard to find time to be me. I remember when I went back to work, it was so STRANGE interacting with people that aren't two feet tall lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I just asked my penis and it said what? Your a woman? WTH am I here for then? j/k. I have forgotten all about that. I am trying though to get back into the "woman"/feminine part again.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I wish I had a penis gigi, I would make it spit all the time if I had one
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:59 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• *looks down*
    Oh, yea. Now I remember. Thanks for reminding me. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Only very recently have I "remembered" I am a woman. I am trying to put more effort into me and my femininity.
    Lauriemom

Answer by Lauriemom at 7:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• When I used to be married to my ex all I was is a mother, slave wife and a worker. Since I've met my fiance, because of him I am a woman again and still be a mom and I have so much confidents in myself. Everyday I put make up on, if I am no in scrubs at work and try to look sexy.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 7:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2009