why do??

why is it that when people at beans they fart so much???
I have a huge problem when i eat beans..i fart alot and my husband doesnt want to be around me and he has to take ther kids out of the room because they gag

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know why, but you should try beano. Take Beano before and there will be no gas. Thats the slogan anyway. I have a friend that used Beano because she is not used to Mexican style food and she married into a Mexican family. Wreaked havoc on her digestion for a long time.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Beans have gases in them and must be released. try soaking your beans, they also make something to put in beans to help with this
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:05 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• It's the fiber & it's good for you, so just pass out the clothespins, and you'll be fine, LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:10 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• It may be good for you, but I hate the smell of a turd honking for the right of way
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:10 AM on Apr. 5, 2009