Why so rude? Why cursing?

We are all mothers in here. Why dont we all act like mothers and keep are words nice? Some of the moms in here are crude, rude, they curse; its disgusting! I just think that we should all talk to ach other on here like adults, right?

jocemiah

Asked by jocemiah at 4:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Right. But this question will do ZERO justice. It's annoying to most. The virtual rebels can't handle such a thing!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• lol
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 4:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I was laughing @ anon.
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 4:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Words are simply that just words. What one finds offensive another may chuckle at, we all think differently and if we didnt just think what a dull world this would be
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:30 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I have not been on in a wk or so. But as I see the children haven't left yet. If you wanna cuss and act like a fool go to myspace and be with your kind
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• So funny I asked about the same thing last night. I was so sick of petty bashing that I almost canceled my membership. Hopefullly today people are a little kinder in this CM web world.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 7:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Fat Chance.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I just thought to myself that maybe CM is not right place for me. You put your heart into an answer and get bashed on by the person that asked it. WTF!! I dont give a shit anymore - I am not posting anon. f@@##$% it!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:12 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Please excuse my language.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 10:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• It is called being different and each having their own personalities, if you do not like something do not read it is that easy. I am not one that gets easily offended by thing but some women do it is just one of the many differences in all of us!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:43 AM on Apr. 5, 2009