Sooo does water have a taste?

Yes? No? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Depends on where you live and what kind of water you are drinking. Plain bottled water, to me, tastes like nothing. Our tap water has a strong chlorine taste that I like since I grew up with. It's what I'm used to and water without the chlorine just doesn't taste right to me.
    When we lived in PA our water was considered safe to drink but tasted awful. It had a real metallic taste to it that made me sick so we drank bottled water.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:45 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• No, not actually unless it is added. If your body really needs it, it will taste sweet because your body actually craves it. That my theory anyway. When I have had too much soda and no water, and I drink water, it takes slightly sweet. But if I have been drinking water all day, it has no taste.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I think cold, fresh water kinda tastes good, but if it's flat or warm...blech!
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 4:41 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My faucet water tastes like chlorine and rusted metal combined. Aquafina tastes kind of sweet. I love the taste.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:46 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yes, it does. The taste it is tastelessness! And I think it tastes GREAT!

hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 4:54 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The taste of no cals lol! I love water.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:33 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I think fresh water is nice but I can't drink water unless its fresh and has been 'cleaned' by the brita machine in my fridge
    Anonymous