Is your house messy?

Is it so messy you cant have ppl over W/ prior notice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell, I have people over when it's messy!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• God no! My biggest pet peve is a messy house. I have went to ppl's houses and thought WTF!
    I could never live like that, I would kicks my hubby and my sons butts if they leave a sock on the floor.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:14 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My house is a mess.... We are trippn over crap.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Right now my house is trashed but only because we're in the middle of moving. Normally my house is pretty clean, not spotless but lived in.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 4:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Nothing seems to have a place, my kids throw everything on floor. i found a bananan peel on my kitchen floor. seriously!! uhh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I got stuff everywhere, but it's neat... not trashed, but you know people live there!
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 4:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My house is messy in the living room right now because I cleaned out my car and everything from there went to my living room. Hahaha.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 4:56 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• My friends and neighbors know, if my messiness bothers you then don't visit. They just came over tonight and never even bother to look , but yeah secretly I feel bad that I can't get organized.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• No my house is always clean. My In laws like to pop in. I have let it slip for a day and they showed up. My MIL face was a look of OMG.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I cleaned yesterday.... I hate having people over when it is messy.....but it happens.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 5:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2009