Would you give money to a stranger?

I saw a website where you regi, make a profile name. And pic, tell your story and ask ppl to donate. There are soooo many women on there. Have you heard of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sounds to me like they need to get a J-O-B!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Where do I sign up?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 5:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Ya I know... And I cant think of what the website is... Im gonna have to try to find it. U will be shocked. Its like adopting ... lol seriously. And u can search by state in the website.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:17 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I looked around it...they have success stories n stuff. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The octo mom has her own website where shes asking for donations.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I am not that shocked as you see al sorts in this world but no I would not give strangers money, not on a site like that anyway.
    Blondielicious

Answer by Blondielicious at 5:44 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• In person yes I would but def not on a website who knows they could get all my info and leave me broke!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 7:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• A sob-story-pay-me website. No wonder the terrorists think we're all decadent and lazy.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• You never know if their story is true or not so would not give money like that. I don't even give money to people who hold up signs asking for it. I just give them directions to the Salvation Army and tell them to go their. I do donate money to the Salvation Army all the time because they do help so many people. You just can't trust anyone any more. You never know if the money you are giving them is really for food or it is for drugs.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 8:39 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• no i have never heard it of... sounds pretty lazy.. if they can get on a register they can fill out a job application...

but yes, to answer the main question... i have given people money... i try to give them things more then money
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:05 AM on Apr. 5, 2009