What are your sunday plans?

Anything exciting planned.. for me nope!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not for me, we get to move ugh! My kids are still little enough to not even know it's just another day so we're just going to celebrate next year, they might get something from my mom but it's not going to be anything big.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I am going to the GYM in a few hrs. Than take a nap and have family time. Watch a movie or play Candy Land
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 6:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I meant today... but next sunday is cool easter..... I love it!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• No I am 39 weeks as of today and I'm just going to take it easy...... I cleaned all day yesterday =].
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 6:26 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Duh sorry i'm a blonde lol. Today, nothing really just packing. Probably take the kids to the park for a couple hours then packing some more lol.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I got my housecleaning done last night, today is grocery store and putting away laundry (oh joy). Making a pork roast and sauerkraut for dinner. try to get the baby to crawl (he's 8 MO, what the heck is taking so long?) might read a book later.
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 6:45 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• We go to church every Sunday unless sick or out of town. The kids just know that's what we do. They look forward to going to Sunday School classes and seeing their friends.
    texasmom1972

Answer by texasmom1972 at 8:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I'm going to fold a tub of laundry, cook some chicken fried steaks and then I'm going to lie down and not do anything.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:14 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• We usually go to Church but my husband had to work last night and has to work again tonight. He will be sleeping all day. I do not like to go to Church without him. My boys are young and have a hard time sitting still unless they have two grownups watching them. We will go to Church next week. Today I am just planning on getting some laundry and light house work done in between playing with my boys.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 8:34 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Normally we'd go to church, but I'm letting my kids sleep in today. We had a big get together last night to watch our team, UNC, in the final 4. The game and post game stuff didn't get over til midnight and that's when people started leaving. Normally, my kids are in bed by 8:30. No matter what we did last night, they wouldn't/couldn't fall asleep. Sooooo, I'm going to let them sleep in today.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2009