FYI = Everyone!

I was on last night and there was alot of bashing going on (kinda sad). Just keep in mind that there is alot of girls out there that might be in bad spot and have no friends, no money and no one to talk to but all of us on CM. Have a good day everyone.:)

bristle3kids

Asked by bristle3kids at 8:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to try make an effort to actually help and answer other women's questions with intelligent and well thought out responses and ended up being ridiculed or totally misunderstood. Then these weird fights break out over something totally off topic. I honestly joined CM to get advice about raising my two little children from other women with experience or who had some understanding of my situation.  But I found that when I ask legitimate questions I get one or two answers.  Yet there are thousands of women on this site at any given time.  So I just stick to my one group and chat with them.  I am so disappointed.

missv66

Answer by missv66 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I hate it when people do that. There is no need for it
    joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 8:28 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Definitely! Very very little was helpful, it was worse than a full moon. I guess the kindergarten teacher was on vacation and the sub lost control of the class. So many kids couldn't play nice. Hopefully with your reminder it will be a wake up call to not bully.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• what was going on? just curious what started the drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• where was there drama last night??? i had fun... there were petty anon.. but when aren't there?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Thank you Bristle3Kids. You just accurately described me. However I'm posting Anon (I don't usually) because I don't want anybody to know who the lonely sap is. :-/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• aww missv, that sucks your experince has not been so good... what sections are you posting in? i always try to make an effort to answer every question i come across if i think i have some adivce or something i can add to it.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yeah, I usually try to answer a question if I think I might have something helpful to add. The only reason I even get into a "fit" with someone is if they get nasty with someone just b/c of a choice they make with their child. We are all different. Not all of us do the same things with our kids. And some of us have to be inventive with the way we parent. But other then that, I try to stick to the topic at hand.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 5, 2009