I FOUND...

A PENIS PIC ON MY COMPUTER.. WE'LL NOT JUST ANY PENIS MY SO's PENIS... SHOULD I AUTOMATICALLY THINK SOMETHING BAD? OR DO I ACTUALLY BOTHER TALKING TO HIM.??? AT THIS POINT I DONT EVEN KNOW! HA.. HOW SAD!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL,let him see what you found and see what he says to that.Proof is in the picture.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• sigh. behave now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• what am i suppose to do? ignore it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would email it to him...
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Ask him about it.

Answer by Bmat at 9:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• well I'd say "awww, did you take that pic for me?"
    I know it sounds nuts, but I've taken topless pics of myself on the computer to see what I look like to someone else (I didn't send to anyone else, but it's hard to see the way you look from above them ya know). Is it possible that he wanted to see how it really looks?
    If it was in a file that had been emailed to someone, then I'd be wondering what the heck...
    I'd straight up ask him about it. Blurt it out.. or email him the pic and say something like "wow, I found this pic on the puter and it's amazing how much it looks like yours... if I didn't know any better I'd swear it WAS yours, but why would there be a pic of yours on there?"
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I would ask him about it.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i would be like ummmm hey hun why is this on here? and see his reaction.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Right click on the pic and go to "properties" to see when the pic was created. Then you will know when it was taken. Were you home at the time? At work? Asleep? Guys usually don't take naked pics of themselves unless they are sending it to someone else. Present this to him and talk to him about it. GL!
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• he beats around the bush.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009