stomach pain, is it hunger or ligiment pain???

i'm 9 weeks along, first pregnancy. about 2 hours after i eat i feel like, as another lady on here put it, as if i have heartburn in my stomach. it's just uncomfortable and it feels like hunger, only different i can't explain... and sometimes it's not even after i eat.. it happens in the middle of the night.
i can feel my sides stretching.. i take a bath or pop a tylonal and it still hurts. so i eat thinking this baby is just really hungry but then i get too full and end up sick. it can't always be hunger, i mean i'm not that far along.. i still eat like a did before just a little more often and alot healthier. i also tend to feel light headed when this happens.. so it really does seem like hunger... it's weird! some girlfriends say it could be twins, but i'm not showing
so what do you think? what can i do about it?
i know i sound like an idiot but it's an honest question.. i'm brand new at this! help me out mommas. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It most likely doesn't have much to do with the baby being hungry or with the probability of twins ~ indigestion is very, very common early and late in pregnancy. I'm eleven weeks along with my third baby, and I'm also experiencing this. I would lay down on your left side for a little bit and allow your body time to digest, and if you're not already, try eating frequent but smaller meals. That tends to help me! I don't know if you care for yoga, but it's gotten much better since I've started doing my yoga routines more frequently (as the nausea goes away!) Something about all the stretching has improved my digestion! Good luck!
    Jennifina

Answer by Jennifina at 10:04 AM on Apr. 5, 2009