• In the Spotlight:

anal bleach,anyone tried it? where can i get it? obgyn?heb?

ok,i know its gross,but after childbirth i got really dark down there,my whole buttcrack&hole is just dark&unatractive. my hubby has never said anything cause hes sweet,but it makes me not wanna do doggy style,or let him see it.it would just make me feel alittle more confedent if i was pink again! lol. please no rude comments!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Wow some of you mommas can be so nasty! This momma is concerned about her discoloring... wow I this web page for you... Don't feel bad about talking to your doctor I'm sure they have heard worse, plus they are professionals (well they should act that way) 

Good luck

Midnite00

Answer by Midnite00 at 12:24 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• are you serious?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• uh hmmm I agree. Just curious if hubby hasn't said what happened there how on earth do you know? Glad I can't see my butt that well!!! Any thing you might use could drip to other parts far more delicate, I'd just wear it as a badge of courage for labor under stress!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I think it is a permanent change, just like the rest of the skin, it doesn't go back once the baby is born or with time. the area around the nipples grow and never go back as well as the line down some bellies. It sucks having kids but it is so worth it...You may have to ask a dr or dermatologist..good luck..
    klangert

Answer by klangert at 9:54 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• LOL...I have never looked to see if there was a change and I wouldn't care if there was and DH wouldn't be aware or care either ...we make love,not just lust,if you can get that concept. LOL. Maybe this is another fake question? WHy did you accuse some of being "Haters" ? Holy moly... The last thing I would ask my OB-GYN is for advise about THAT! Oh yeah, this HAS to be a fake question....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• that just shows how insecure you are,im comfortable with my sexuality and enjoy having fun& looking hott doing it. i just think that brown butts are gross& so im gonna do somthing about it. whats wrong with that? come on people lighten up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Lighten up, eh? As I sit here, I'm bald from the chemo and I have no breasts anymore, so why don't you lighten up, some people have REAL problems instead of made-up nonsense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• thats not nice im just asking a question. i have REAL problems ,i lost 1 of my breasts due to cancer too. i fixed it cause it made me feel much better. i dont see what the fuss is about. honestly it looks like i layed out in the sun all day and only my crack got super tan! it dosnt look normal, whats wrong with doing something to make yourself look&feel sexier!!!??????? it dosnt hurt anyone. why does this bother so many people?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Ok, I'll be one of the nice ones here. I think you have to go to a dermatologist to have this done. I know how it feels to NOT feel attractive during sex, even though they don't say anything. It's all about how YOU feel. Just look up a local dermatologist and call them to ask. If they don't do it, I'm sure they can send you in the right direction.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I seen this on a tv show once. It was a show on this woman that has had several plastic surgeries and bleaching her butt was one of the procedures she had done. I had never heard of it before either until I saw that show. I think she was an adult film star. Good luck...I think it would have to be painful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2009