does anyone make money from home by selling sex toys?

I seen on t.v the other day a mom who had her own home based business having parties where she would sell sex toys and lubes.Does anybody here do that and is there alot of money in it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• hmmm dont know about selling but if they do then they make a buck off me lol. i went to a toy party and i bought a few things among my friends..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I have a few friends that do that. I posted their information on my site, so check it out... You'll see which ones are "adult products" because the pages are marked 18+...

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The thing with a job like this is your connections :) Would you be able to rally your friends around to play with vibrators & lotions, ect & would they actually buy it? Would you be able to freely talk about the product & what you personally think is best (so others will know your using the super dong!) ..... Are you cool with selling sex to your family-- what if your mom wants some hot toys? cool or sick? (lol)....
    Beside your group of friends do you have what it takes to plan parties for people you barely know / dont know. Would you feel ok going inside a strangers house & hosting a sex party for them?

If you can get the people around to have the toy parties, YES you will make money... But if you dont have the drive to go looking for potential buyers & doing parties, then no. You probley wont.

If sex toys isnt your thing, u can sell scrapbooking stuff, Pampered Chef, kids toys, ect.
    Good luck!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:08 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Those are the only parties I go to. Good drinks, Good food, I'll always purchase something - last time I purchased a vibrating sponge ball the girls just love LOL and wash clothes for hubby - not what you were expecting?. I sell Adult toys on eBay, but I use drop shippers. It's much easier and you don't have to have parties.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 12:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I used to do it and did fairly well with the business. This is just like any other direct selling business though (if this is what you are referring to) it is the same as Tupperware, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay etc. where you will have to hold parties and recruit a downline etc. I don't like the whole recruiting people part. I do have a friend who found suppliers on her own and started her own business and sold to swingers clubs and things like that. That is a completely different ball game though.
    Anonymous

• i have a close friend who does "pleasure parties".. yes you can make a good deal of money from them, but you have to be an open person and very friendly... also you have to know people, and they have to know people to book parties...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yes, I do make money as a Romance Consultant, and so can you. I am a Romance Consultant with My Pure Pleasure, who or what is My Pure Pleasure? My Pure Pleasure is a premiere in-home party company offering outstanding business opportunities and tasteful presentations of sensual products and spa-quality bath and body products designed to promote intimacy in relationships and enhance everyday life. We also do Virtual Party's to as well feel free to browse my website. www.mypurepleasure.com/1159

Romance459

Answer by Romance459 at 8:02 PM on Nov. 7, 2013