Does anyone here sell Meleuca?

I am thinking about selling Meleuca,but they require you to order from them every month.It looks like they have good products,but I can't afford to buy them myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• I did, I don't recommend it! I was with the MOM Team for 7 months and worked hard at it... But I never found a single person that wanted to buy that stuff, and I was allergic to almost every product I tried... Now, I'm with Ameriplan and I love it! www.DailyPayFromHome.com If you are looking to get in to the "green" products check out Shaklee... I have a freind that does that. You can find her information on my co-op site www.Sabrinas-Closet.info Personally I think they are WAY better than Meleluca

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• my mom tried it after our neighbors.. kinda suckered her into coming over. XD haha.

but yea... i think it was just bad timing for us. can't make money if no one else has money to buy your products. =\
    Anonymous

• Meleluca has some great products, but I agree - a bit pricey.... If you are only interested in purchasing the products, then it shouldn't matter what the monthly requirements are - if you want to sell the products as well, in this economy and knowing that similar products can be found at health food and natural stores, you have to ask the question, will everyone else think it is expensive too? As far as home based businesses are concerned, I look for those that offer products that are not easily found and are affordable to everyone, and in a market that is not already saturated...

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 1:53 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I work with Melaleuca. I am with the Stayin" Home and Lovin' It! team. I have had great success with this team and I love their products also. I have a wonderful mentor and she helped me every step of the way. I make sure that everyone I sign up gets the training they need and I also help you call and set appts. until you are comfortable doing it alone. I also advertise in different ways for free, that way I don't have to approach people and bug them.If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will help you any way I can.

http://www.iluvwhatido.com/

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I had a friend that did Melaluca. I did not want to buy it! Too pricy. I found the product called Scentsy and signed up last March. I have been doing it for one year now and was just promoted to Director. My sales and the product is what got me there. The product is "wonderful" and in high demand. It's a great company, real product at an affordable price for everyone. Start up is right about $115.00 total, that includes tax & shipping. You get a whole kit to start, plus I send another kit to all of my new consultants that enhances the one you get to begin with. We do very well. I just did a flea market on Saturday and sold $530.00 in one day. And it was not a great weather day! But if you get one, you want another, or you want more scents. Complete repeat business.
    My cafemom here has some info & links. Or my web: http://www.scentsy.com/6401
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:27 AM on Apr. 6, 2009

• I have, twice, but am no longer with the company. Do you have a real desire for greener, safer products, or is the money-making opportunity alone what interests you? There are other companies out there that offer similar product lines that do not require CUSTOMERS to purchase any minimum amounts and still shop at reasonable prices.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 4:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I just started with Melaleuca and I absolutely love the products. I was very skeptical at first wouldn't talk to anyone about melaleuca until my first order arrived. I tried the proiducts we'd ordered and absolutely loved them. I took all of my storebought stuff that I had gotten the corresponding melaleuca product to and put them in a box and gave them away.
    AlexEss

Answer by AlexEss at 10:33 PM on Apr. 14, 2009