I'M THE ONE THAT FOUND THAT ONE PIC!

its 7:39 in the morning. i worked untill 5:00am in the morning. something told me to get on my computer and just check my pics.. since the web cam was hooked up to my laptop when i got it. and hence found the pic that i told you about in that other question... then i was looking through the computer i looked in the recycle bin and guess whati found?? a video of some girls titts! andwell that was enough to set me off.. and it did.. so its almost 8am and were still fighting i dont have him near me he says yeah i know i fucked up but its not my fault i dont know what i'm doing.....

okay will someone tell me wtf i'm suppose to say to that because all i reallly expected was an explanation and a sorry! but wtf?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 10:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Damn girl. I'm so sorry.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• If your talking about your SO doing this pic of a other ladies titts. He new what he was doing..Don't believe his lies.

Answer by louise2 at 10:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• exactly he knows what he's doing, what a moron
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:12 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• So was he like just looking at porn or did he take/make the video because if he did than thats really really wrong!!! IDK what to tell u except sorry u are going thought that shit!
    MyMikaela

Answer by MyMikaela at 11:42 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• He's the one with the pic of his penis you found?
    He knew what he was doing... He is likely only sorry you found it.
    There's not much you could do unless you get rid of the internet and cell phone to keep him from doing that with anyone else... unless you get rid of the puter cam and disable all video, picture viewing on the computer. But you can't follow him around all the time, unenabling everything.
    He needs to tell you what the purpose was... was he just wanting to see some nice looking boobs, just different than yours, bored in the bedroom... a reason. Same as with a kid "I don't know" doesn't work with me. I want a reason, I want to know what you were thinking when you did/said/thought it
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:57 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Gee, what an idiot. Some men are so in denial about the obvious. I can't believe he's trying to even make excuses for that! Sounds like he was having cyber sex with someone, and she showed him her boobs, and he showed her his......
    Anonymous

• ohhh im right there with you darling...mine has done the same thing. He saved the his intimate noise on his cell phone where he bounced the girl..i could hear them talking on the recorder. I kicked him out...now hes hooked up with her & he says its my fault! OMG! now how can it be my fault!? your DH isnt like my DH...he knows he messed up, at least hes will to admit to it, mine wont. so at lease hes showing some remorse...mine wont take any responsibility what so ever! and he really feels justified in the fact that when i kicked him out that his actions are justified & its MY fault! (*&^%)
    Anonymous

• He is sorry he got caught - that's all. He will make lame excuses about it, like "I didnt know what I was doing". He knew EXACTLY what he was doing, and has disrespected your relationship. Not only do you have ever reason to be upset, but the ball is in your court. If you let him do this once with no consequence, he will do it again.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• And to anon :15 - Do not let him make you feel like it's your fault! It's his fault, his issue. He's mad because he got caught and is trying to turn it on you. The fact that you kicked him out and he still says its your fault tells you everything.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 12:21 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• porn is one thing.. someone off the net is another thing... that is wrong!! dont let him get away with it... you have all right to be angry
    thausen

Answer by thausen at 1:01 PM on Apr. 5, 2009