How did you meet your husband?

When, What, Where, How, and Why? lol just kidding

sweetvietchic

Asked by sweetvietchic at 11:06 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was attending my weekend drill in the army. He had on these NIkes that I wanted to get and I kept staring at them during lunch and he thought I was checking him out but I wasn't. When drill was over he approached me and it started from there.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:09 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• That was in 99
    diamondmamma

• We met on blackplanet.com. We werent looking to meet anyone, just socializing and we really clicked. He was in school 2 hours away from me so eventually we met up, he ended up switching schools so our relationship didnt feel like a vacation. 2 years later we were married.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• 21 years ago..In a club ,in Tacoma Washington..Can you belive that we are still married.

Answer by louise2 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• 9 grade high school, walking down the hallway we caught each other's eye. Turns out he was a friend of mine so we were introduced that way. That was ummm.....almost 24 years ago, we have been married for 20 yrs now. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• met in 05'
    @ my job
    He liked my eye makeup and told me :)
    ended up I knew his brother so we became friends...
    got together in 06' * he rescued me....he was my night in shining armour*
    Got married in 07'
    Have a 17 month old (Giovanni)
    Happily Married :)
    Happily mar
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 11:17 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• ignore the last line ...lol
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 11:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• met in 06 at our job
    he got me out of a bad engagement (had the wedding and everything planned)
    married in 07
    had DD in 07
    had DS in 09
    about to celebrate our 2 year wedding/3years together anniversary. (got married on our 1 year anniversary)
    very happy together with our children
    Kaci_Eden

Answer by Kaci_Eden at 11:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• He knew one of the ladies I worked with(at KFC)... He would always make it a point to ask how I was, but I never thought anything of it... Don't want to piss off the people who make your food I figured. One day he came in and asked my friend to go with him to his friends wedding (he didn't want to be the only guy going stag) and she volunteers me to go with him. Feeling a little adventurous, I said what the hell, and we were married 3 months later.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 11:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• A couple of years ago I scoped him out at a party and thought he was hot. I got our friend, the host, to introduce us (I probably wouldn't have had the guts if I hadn't been a little tipsy.) A little later the party was winding down and she asked if anyone wanted to go clubbing, so we both went and ended up dancing for awhile, until I got too drunk to get my pants buttoned in the bathroom, fell down on the dance floor, and got bounced. But even with my ridiculous behavior, he called me the next day, and we went on a date to a nice Italian place. Fast forward a few months, he's moved in with me and we're talking marriage. Fast forward a few more months and I'm pregnant. Fast forward again and we're married!
    quirkymama

Answer by quirkymama at 11:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2009