Dreams about the sex

So I have been having dreams about me having a girl. The first night it was a dream that I was in the delivery room, and when the baby came out, the dr. screamed "its a girl", last night it was the we were in the ultrasound room, and it the ultrasound tech was a man that i have never seen, and he tried to do it at 15 weeks, and said that it was a girl. We are realllly hoping for a boy, but is that the reason for these dreams? Are there any old wives tales about dreams of sex?! I find out in 2 weeks, so until then lets see...

StacyDeAnn

Asked by StacyDeAnn at 11:15 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My mom and aunt always told me that what happens in your dream is going to be the complete opposite of what is going to happen in real life.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:16 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i had dreams that my first was a girl and she is, with this one i had dreams it was a boy and the ultrasound says it is. but it may be because you really want a boy that your mind is saying well what if this happens? is it gonna bother you?
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:20 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i'm 18 wks pregnant & have had dreams it's aboy & i've had dreams it's a girl.. i'll find out in 2 weeks lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:22 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I hope the dreams are true (: I keep dreaming that I'm gonna have a little girl. So exciting!
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i kept dreaming i was having a boy and im having a girl instead =P
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Peoople say you don't dream what you get.

You may be having a girl.

i remember i dreamed of having a girl ( which not what i wished for). Then it turned out to be boy.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• well we r hoping for a boy so we'll seee =)
    StacyDeAnn

Answer by StacyDeAnn at 10:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2009