anyone else?

Anyone else feel positively disgusting while pregnant? My skin is breaking out, my hair is falling out and never looks right, constipated one day, diarrhea the next, gas (stinky too lol), bloated looking, getting fat, stretch marks, varicose veins, mm yummy. (: Anyone else just feeling blah?

And please be nice, I'm not trying to complain, I'm just trying to discuss what most everyone else is probably experiencing as well. So don't say "omg get used to it...stop complaining, you will look worse after the baby" I'm so sick of that. I never complain about anything. Really I'm making fun of myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i feel pretty damn good actually...i mean granted i felt like shit for like a few months...but i dont feel ugly..i BARELY got a belly...so pretty much..its like i was never pregnant at all =P

but, lastnight...for the bump that i do have....(for whats there) my friend gave me a henna tattoo on my belly and the henna juices or some stuff like that (the oils???) are REALLY good for the baby =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:50 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• im jus tired of bein sick all the time.... n bein tired makes it hard with two young kids lol

mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 1:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I've been feeling sick all day long for the past week and a half. It's horrible and like mommy0f2boyz said, it's harder when you have a young one at home. I can't eat hardly anything so I have no energy to do anything with my tot.
    I'm sorry you're having a hard time too. For varicose veins, have you tried compression hosiery for your legs? Hang in there, Hugs!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 7:11 PM on Apr. 5, 2009