Today?

So it's raining here, went to my job interview.. i'm about 80% sure i am going to get it ♥.. now i am back home... bored...

Just wondering.. what plans do you ladies have today??

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:06 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hope you get the job!
    the weather here is beautiful today, i think i will take my DD outside when she wakes up from her nao and let her play. then this evening we are going to my mother and father in laws house to eat!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 12:18 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Waiting for our beer can chicken to get done- then I work at 3 =\ I hate working. Haha.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• May I ask who does job interviews on a Sunday??
    Anonymous

• app. the people i was interviewed by today... i live on a military base and thats where the jo is also... maybe we do things different
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:09 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• beer can chicken??? sounds good...lol got a recipe?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• whole chicken pour half a can of beer out shove it in butt and shove an apple down the throat. Buy chicken rub- rub it between skin and meat.. then rub it on the skin. You cook it on a roaster. Then underneath you put your celery, onions, carrots, potatoes, i pour chicken broth to keep veggies moist. Cook at 425 til it reachs 180
    Absolutely delicious and so moist :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• sounds good thanks ♥.... kinda grossed me out with the "shove an apple down the throat" thing...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• thanks mommybrooke ♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• good luck on the job :)
    today is beautiful outside here also, sooo im gona take my daughter and the dogs to the park, let them run around for a while, then were gonna come home, i'll make some lunch, MAYBE clean the kitchen..lol..then i gotta head to work from 2-6..uuugh i hate work..lol..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:22 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Weather is crappy here in Ohio. My teen DD's spent the night at a friends. Baby is napping and the 3 yr old is playing with matchbox cars. DH is at the step daughters choir concert...got a get out of jail free card on that one lol. So I am enjoying the quiet and fooling around here in between loads of laundry. I am wishing I had not thawed brats for dinner..now I have to grill in the rain later.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:55 PM on Apr. 5, 2009