I hope someone has an answer!!

Im asking this anonymously because.. yeah.. it might be a stupid question.

Ok, I just got out of the shower and i had a pimple on my boob... but it was a lil one so I had to push on my boob really hard... and stuff came out of my boob.. like milky stuff... I shouldnt be pregnant... and my DD is almost 5..
So question:
Can I still have milky stuff coming out of my boobs and not be pregnant.
I'm freaking out right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no one?!
    Anonymous

• I don't know, but I agree that it doesn't seem right. I'd call your gyn first thing in the morning and get checked. Would you please post a follow-up so we know what the answer is?

Answer by Bmat at 12:15 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• yeah i can..
    Anonymous

• yeah you can have stuff come out and not be pregnant. i used to all the time. my prolactine (hormone) level was all wack .. she put me on meds and it stopped.
    ktothab66

Answer by ktothab66 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Ok you just made me feel like 50% better lol.
    I am on BC that might have something to do with my hormones
    Anonymous

• LoL its more than likely nothing but do it checked. I have done the same thing before and it was just discharge sometimes you can do that just by making you body go into mommy mode, have you been thinking about have another cause honestly I know it sounds stupid but you can make you self do that just by wanting a baby. it won't be alot but it happens. Or on the bad side you could have a hormone issuse which when you (can remmber what its called) have a build up you start to discharge. Just get it checked out it could be nothing. I hope this helps alittle.
    mika0216

Answer by mika0216 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• prolactine hormone, yeah.Thats it.
    mika0216

Answer by mika0216 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Yes it did help thank you!!! And yes, I have been thinking about another one.. but we dont want another one yet lol
    Anonymous

• Lol, i know what you mean i want another one too but cant afford too.:(
    mika0216

Answer by mika0216 at 12:37 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• yes its possible. I have a aunt who still lactates ocationally.... her kids are in their 20s.... so i think it is possible, but if you havent missed your period you really shouldnt have milk.... but take test in case. or call your obgyn
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 12:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2009