Which day would you rather attend a party?

I am starting to plan my DDs 4th Birthday party in June. I am not sure wether to schedule it on a Sat or Sun, I understand that both are usually busy for families. However, I am curious as to which day you would pick if possible and why?

Cassidysmom611

Asked by Cassidysmom611 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I always pick Sundays. That way everyone can get their errands done on saturday and come to the party on Sunday. Just make sure you schedule the time for at least a hour after church hours.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I'd make it Saturday so people could have a day to relax at home after a day full of excitement.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:26 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I always prefer Saturdays, but Sunday is my relax/ do what I want day.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 12:33 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Saturday so folks can relax the next day. Also, some folks attend church on Sundays and spend the whole day with just family.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:58 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• that can happen
    peace423

Answer by peace423 at 1:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I always do my DD parties on Sundays. People have things to do on Sat. such as ballgames, yardwork,weddings etc. And most of my family and friends go to church so they are already ready to come.
    Anonymous

• Well what date are you planning because I am planning Kal's and I picked Saturday the 27th!!!! This year you guys have to come it's at our house!!!
    KalsMommy

Answer by KalsMommy at 2:52 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I know people who pick Sundays. I try to avoid Sunday parties becasue for anyone who has to travel, it is hard driving long distances on Sundays. My cousin always does her kid's on Sundays. I hate it. She lives 2 hours away. so thats 4 hours for a 2-4 hour party - and then its a school night and I get no relax time.

Saturdays, people can stay the night or stay out later or have more recoup time. I had to do my SS on Saturday night because a family friend had theirs Saturday in the middle of the day. It made for a busy day for some of them, but it worked out REALLY well.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 11:31 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• i prefer saturday parties..cuz sundays have always been considered family days here..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:46 AM on Apr. 6, 2009