Does anyone know what a typical 9 month photo is?

as In poses and stuff like that. My son is getting his this coming Thursday and I have no Idea what to do. Ideas anyone??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 PM on Apr. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Depends on where you go. If you go to a photographer, they'll let you choose, if you go someplace like walmart, target, kmart, etc....they already have preset poses. I'd love to know if you can ask for your own poses, but they have all those goofy backgrounds that they waste time with even though you tell them you just want the basic package LOL I know it's marketing, but when your kids are starting to get fussy or you just want the basic package then why can't they just respect your wishes?
    I had a tub one done in a metal bucket with cotton balls, and my son (oldest) had his shirt off, that was cute! There are also the standard ones where they lay them on their belly.(i think that was 6 mos though LOL), and then of course with props depending on the commercialized holiday of the season. Just depends. Have fun! I love taking kids for pics. And i have one where my twins sat IN an easter basket. That was cute!
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:19 PM on Apr. 5, 2009